Tutorial

 


Comments

  1. I really like how this effect turned out! I know you're using the look from the tutorial, but it currently gives me a horror movie or arctic wilderness vibe. I'm wondering if just changing the color to something more vibrant would make it different. If it still looks spooky, try messing around with the texture you're using in the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how crisp the effects is, and the impact of the word definitely increases with a moving perspective. It'd be interesting to see how you could interchange certain aspects of this animation like a different texture or different colors being used to simulate other things. How would it look with the ice texture being replaced by leather or fabric, and the color is changed to a dark brown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool and I think that it could be used for a lot of different things! I love the idea Felicia mentioned about changing the texture and colors to imitate other things, I would love to see that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project 1